Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry – 13 days – from £7475*
The course will comprise of lectures, practicals, seminars and webinars. This is a one year course spread over 10 days leading to a post graduate Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry (PG Cert Aest Dent.)
* Manchester: Cost per day exc VAT £499, 13 Days Total Cost £7,784 or London: Cost per day exc VAT £575, 13 Days Total Cost £7,475
Photography / cosmetic imaging
Anterior / Posterior Tooth Anatomy
Anterior / Posterior Composites
Perio plastic aesthetic surgery
Crown Lengthening / CT grafting
Composite veneers / bonding
Porcelain Veneers – prep/ cementation techniques
Porcelain / Composite Inlays / onlays
Facial Aesthetics & Treatments
The course is 50% theory, 50% practical on phantom heads. Succesul completion of the course will allow entrance to the examination for the Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry. This will include MCQ Examination and case studies.
Click here for Aesthetic Dentistry Sample Exam Questions
1. What should the internal divergence angle be for porcelain or composite inlays?
a. 6 degrees
b. 12 degrees
c. 20 degrees
d. 2 degrees
2. What is a post used for?
a. To retain the post/crown
b. Tp reinforce the tooth
c. To stop root fracture
d. Non of the above
3. How many principles of occlusion are there for a confirmative approach?
4. What does intercondylar distance have a bearing on?
a. Anterior guidance
b. Occlusion when biting together
c. Shape and position of cusps of posterior teeth
d. Condylar inclination
5. When preparing conventional veneers and maintaining the contact area between teeth do you:
a. Prepare to the contact point?
b. Prepare halfway into the contact point?
c. Prepare all the way through the contact point?
d. Create a slice preparation?